1. Cleaning Panels
Use warm water and a soft sponge or cloth to clean your panel and keep the controller dry.
2. Will hail hurt my solar panel?
All glass used in solar panels is toughened & factory tested to International standards. The small hail is no problem.
3. Do the solar panel systems make any noise?
No, they are not noise and you can use them in all national parks.
4. Will dirty glass on my solar panel reduce the power it creates?
Yes, please keep the glass area of your solar panel as clean as possible. All dirty marks or films on the glass surface will reduce the efficiency.
Keep it free from bird and bat dropping’s as they may permanently mark the glass surface. Clean with a moist soft cloth.
5. What can I run with a solar panel?
The mono solar panels will charge a battery while it’s in the sun. This type of unit is commonly used to run lights, TV’S, DVD
6. Do you have any custom fee when purchasing your product?
Normally we do not have any custom fee, exceptionally you can have expenses during your purchase.